At StoneWorx, we know how stressful change can be. To help aleviate some of the stress, we focus on good communication so that you can be prepared.
Working with us is not a silent process. We’ll be talking with you about scheduling and tear out...and helping you select colors, materials, and designs that will work well in your home.
Our goal is to create a beautiful installation that exceeds your expectations.
Granite kitchen installation
A typical granite job takes 7 to 14 business days from start to finish, depending on job size and scheduling. Following are the steps to installing a granite countertop:
- You select the color and type of granite and an edge treatment.
StoneWorx can help you select the best color/type of stone for your existing cabinets and furniture and design a beautiful stone or tile mosaic backsplash for a completely custom look.
- If needed, the existing counter tops are torn out and hauled away.
This takes one day. StoneWorx leaves your existing sink and stove connected so you can use them during this process.
- StoneWorx creates a template for the new granite.
At this point, we will need measurements for new sinks or appliances.
- Fabrication begins on the slabs.
- Installation begins. Installing granite usually takes one to two days.
- First dinner party!
Time to enjoy your beautiful new kitchen with family and friends.
StoneWorx is known for creating beautiful stone and tile showers with intricate custom mosaic accents.
...But a beautiful tile shower is only as good as its foundation! That’s why we wrap, scratch, and float our showers to ensure a level surface for tile application.
Again, it's what you don't see that makes all the difference.
- You select the color and type of tile.
StoneWorx can help you select the best color/type of stone for your existing bathroom cabinets and design beautiful stone or tile mosaic accents for a completely custom look.
- If needed, the existing shower tile or enclosure is torn out and hauled away.
This takes one day. After tile removal, we ask that you not use the shower or tub.
- Installation begins. Installing tile usually takes three to seven days.
- First shower!
Time to enjoy your beautiful new shower or tub enclosure.